Dispatch of goods
Your goods may be delivered to the local and regional Dockx distribution centres. Alternatively, Dockx can come to you and pick up the goods. Dockx Service Shops are our local distribution platforms. From there, goods find their way to end users, who decide to pick up the goods themselves or arrange for Dockx to deliver them to their home. Dockx has regional distribution centres in Wilrijk and Nijvel.
Delivery to the ground floor
- Ground floor delivery to the front door
- Ground floor delivery to the desired room in the home
- Ground floor delivery and installation or assembly in the desired location
Assembly & installation
The customer may also include in the delivery formula the option to assemble furniture and install electrical apparatus.
- Furniture assembly
- Dismantling of old electrical built-in appliances
- Installation of cookers, fridges and other white goods
Delivery to a storey
- Delivery to a storey, max 2nd floor, using the stairs
- Delivery to a storey using an indoor lift or an outdoor lift
Dockx has a number of Recupel collection points in its network for the return of old, electrical appliances. During installation of new kitchen appliances and other white goods, Dockx can recover the old similar-sized appliance and return it to be processed in an environmentally-friendly way by Recupel. Packaging material such as cardboard, plastic and polystyrene are removed and recovered.